Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Portrait.

Erin likes to draw our family on her little chalkboard in her bedroom. Usually there are only three people that get drawn. Mommy, Erin, and Izzy.


"Where's daddy?" I ask her.


"At work." She simply states.


I explained that daddy would really like to be in one of her family pictures too. So she drew this picture complete with a daddy. I emailed it to Scott at work and it made him very happy!


We had some very cloudy, rainy days right before and as our crab apple tree was blooming which was making it very hard to get a pretty picture of it. Finally some sun came through and I got a few pics. I love these trees so much, they are so gorgeous and smell amazing when they are blooming. Sure it only blooms for about a week, but that makes it more special.



I think pictures that are taken WITHOUT a flash look so much better. Izzy was playing by the patio door so I quickly grabbed my camera and set it up to not use a flash and started snapping away. She started coming straight for me right away...


And I got this good one too! Absolutely adorable!

On our way to a baby shower for our new nephew... I had just finished the knitted grey bunny stuffed animal and Erin was breaking it in for him. Such a good cousin!



Bathtub time! So much easier to have fresh and clean children when I can bathe them together! It is nice that Erin doesn't mind only have a few inches of water in there. Plus Izzy loves playing with Erin in the tub.


There used to be tub crayons in there, but they are long gone. Not the marks in my tub....just the crayons. Izzy carries them around in her mouth like a puppy. My cute little puppy!


CHEESE!

No comments: