Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Woman's Heart.

The quickest way to a woman's heart is to love what she loves. When I see my hubby loving our babies, I melt. I am completely in love with our girls and they have captured my heart in a way that leaves no escape. So when the man that I chose to love, loves the babies that I can't help but love, I fall in love with him again.



Erin has started doing chores. As of now she loves to help, and I give her a dime when she does. When I do laundry I ask her to sort our her and Izzy's clothes. She thinks that she needs to "dive" into the pile to find them. I think she believes that she can dive in like she sees in cartoons, but at least she has fun.


Then she pretends that she is a baby and that is her crib. Such a great helper. . .now get off the clothes!! If she wasn't so cute...

Erin showing me her funny faces. Her nose is so chapped and raw from her recent cold. This one started out with croup at 1:30 am. She was having such a hard time breathing that Scott started up the car while I called the 24 hour nurse line. Thankfully, taking her outside in the cold air helped her breathe better. She slept with us the rest of the night just in case.


And as sisters should, Erin shared her cold with Izzy. So here Izzy is with her red, chapped nose. We got to skip the croup part with her! However, she did not sleep much when she was just starting this cold. She did better for a couple of nights sleeping with me, which allowed both of us to get some sleep.
Even with the snot, she is still so happy. No teeth yet, but hopefully that one that has been giving her so much trouble comes through soon!
Here is our fireplace.
There is no fire in it.
There are ashes and. . .
A huge mountain of snot-filled tissues.
Good for kindling I suppose, but gross to think about how much mucus is in there!

No comments: