Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tag, I'm it.

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I was tagged by Monica who was tagged by Vanessa. I know absolutely no one else that blogs, and I don't have the heart to tag Monica back and make her think of 8 more things to post about herself. So the tag stops here it seems.

Anyway here we go into the weird life of Stephanie:

1. I didn't start drinking coffee until I met my husband at 22 years old. He drank coffee and I really liked the idea of enjoying coffee with him. I now adore it.

2. I look extremely boyish in my gradeschool pictures. Once someone asked my mom what her son's name was.

3. I love lists. I really love crossing things off my lists!

4. I am extremely sarcasatic.

5. Texture with food is a big deal with me. I gag on things that are very mushy even if it tastes good.

6. I love to run.

7. I look forward to getting older and seeing how time changes me.

8. I worked three jobs when I graduated High School. Walmart, Taco Bell/Pizza Hut, and the local bakery. I would go to work at 7am and not be done until 10pm. What a crazy girl I was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good sport!