Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Little Squishy


My baby girl has been doing so many new things. She has started 'talking' a lot more and now has figured out she has a tounge. So when she starts making noises she moves her tounge in and out. It is very cute. She has rolled over from her tummy to her back, but I'm pretty sure it was an accident. There are also some teeth buds coming in for her. It doesn't seems to be bothering her too much thankfully.

Any attempt to get her to sleep in her crib has been abandoned. She will sleep maybe 30 minutes in there. So during the day she generally sleeps in her swing and at night if we can get her to go the first stretch in the swing. After that she sleeps in bed next to me. That usually works pretty well except when she wiggle and grunts all night long!!! Geez.

I just went through her clothes today to weed out the ones that are too small. I have a paper bag already full. Unfortunately there are some that were only wore once and some not at all. But that is how it goes, they just grow so fast.

I'm trying to keep sane with this extremely huge change in my life. I don't have much time for myself and in the evenings it is especially hard. My husband just worked nights over the weekend and one of the nights I didn't get a chance to eat dinner. Getting our little one to sleep is a hard job.

I'm hanging in there and trying to do some things for myself too so I can be rested for baby duty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most adorable picture ever mom and baby. Makes my heart melt. Dad.